With that said, we are heading back to Kenya next week. Up! Up! …and Awaaaaaay! Homeward bound! Thank you, Father! PRAISE BREAK!
Here's a glimpse into the last twenty - four hours.
TICKETED BY FAITH…
Now faith is the confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Heb. 11:1
We couldn't SEE the funds but we booked flights any-how! We booked our airline tickets "in faith"! Yep! IN FAITH! We knew it was time to go so we acted like it! Tickets please. So the airline tickets were on hold….for several days. The days passed and STILL no money. More prayer please! Yesterday, we asked individuals to pray specifically for our financial needs (more about those powerhouses later). We would loose our reservations if they were not paid for by the end of business, Thurs., July 24th. But God! This morning we received a call from a"new" donor that the money for one of the tickets had been mailed to The Mission Society (TMS). PRAISE BREAK!
Please don't focus on the donation for ONE ticket. Do you remember our "anonymous" $10,000 Matching Grant, via TMS? Ok. Since the donation was made by a "new donor" the money they submitted DOUBLED, which gave us the funds for the second ticket!!!!!! Another PRAISE BREAK! And, the same person became a new monthly donor! Yaaaaaaaassssss! PRAISE BREAK! But that's not all…..
Airline Tickets - CHECK!
PLEASE PRAY FOR US….
Pray continually. 1 Thes. 5:17
|Photo by Ken-Ya Believe It!|
New Monthly Donors - CHECK! Thank You!
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. Ps. 55:22
In most cases we wouldn't celebrate excess baggage but this time is an exception. One of our requests from the previous Blog was money for excess baggage, two pieces to be exact. No monie, no checkie, your excess baggie. LOL! Today, an individual donated enough money to pay for one extra piece of luggage. Amen! PRAISE BREAK! But that's not all…
Excess Bag (1) - CHECK! Thank You!
For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own… 2 Cor. 8:3
Previously, we requested the following items, in preparation for our return to Kenya. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Today, we picked up bags of supplies from several donors. Others donated resources for us to purchase personal items.Tomorrow we will retrieve more items. PRAISE BREAK!
Donations - CHECK! Thank You!
WE STILL NEED….
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6
- Your continuous prayer support!
- More monthly donors! Click HERE to SIGN UP NOW!
- Lump sum donations! Click HERE to DONATE NOW!
- Funds for one more extra piece of luggage ($150).
- Additional supplies and/or resources to purchase supplies.
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- Pray for our packing and preparation.
- Pray for our parents as we prepare. May the presence and peace of our savior cover them all.
- Pray for safe travel to the airport and a smooth check-in and baggage check. We depart on Wed., July 30th, from Greensboro, NC.
- Pray for safe air travel and the safe landing of each flight, at it's scheduled destination.
- Pray for a smooth transfer through Customs and that all luggage arrives with us.
- Pray for safe travel to our home upon arrival in Kenya!
- Pray! Pray! Pray!
Please email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website: www.kenyabelieveit.org
Like us on Facebook: Ken-Ya Believe It
Sign up to receive automatic Blog Updates!
In His Grip,
Rev. Sonia and Rev. Sonji